A Project Manager is responsible for internal and customer Project Management and Coordination. The Project Manager holds overall responsibility and authority over the planning, scheduling, communication, documentation and budget. Organizational skills, documentation, and excellent customer service skills are key requirements of the position for interaction with sales, engineering, customers, and third party organizations. The Project Manager is responsible for each project in it’s entirety until it is completed and fully processed.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet with internal TLX, Citon, NetGuard and NetTel staff to create work plans and timelines for upcoming projects.
- Prepare project plans, timelines and budgets for customer and internal projects.
- Create and schedule work plans within TLX CRM system.
- Communicate project plans, timelines and budgets with TLX’s internal project team and customer.
- Serve as central point of contact for all parties during entire project implementation.
- Management change order process through entire project.
- Provide daily follow-up on tasks and tickets assigned to project team, and confirm dates and assignments with third party organizations.
- Verify equipment arrival and location and software/licensing receipt for engineering setup.
- Track the progress on work performed to ensure that open service tickets continue moving forward to completion.
- Monitor project budget and alert project team if overages are anticipated.
- Review completed project tickets checking for completeness and accuracy; then mark as closed.
- Complete project completion closure process, include review of individual time entries and closure of project in CRM package, generation of service invoices, verification of configuration record entry, and creation of project closure packets.
- Coordinate meetings between engineers and: salespeople, customers and vendors.
- Be available as a backup for the Service Manager with scheduling assistance.
- Provide sales support to TLX sales team such as creating proposals, processing orders, etc.
- Meet with Citon Project Managers and Director of Operations to review projects, work flow, enhancements to process, etc.
- Participate in the preparation and distribution of the weekly project report
- Attend bi-weekly Engineering Meeting
- Update monthly flat fee profitability report and report on project profitability.
- Provide CRM package configuration, management and training support with Director of Operations.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team to help define and set scope of work and define budget and timeline for proposed projects.
- Work with Direction of Operations on new product launches
Other Miscellaneous duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Attention to detail is imperative. Must be able to enter and review documentation to verify as complete and accurate.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to balance quantity of work with quality of work is important.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task is required.
- Reliability in completion of tasks is imperative.
- Must be self-motivating, able to work independently.
- Courteous and polite phone manner, ability to be professional while working with customers, vendors and co-workers while following existing policies and procedures.
- Ability to cope with interruptions, changes and unrelated details while maintaining appropriate priority of projects and tasks.
- Must have basic familiarity with computer hardware and software: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, general computer understanding.
- Any computer networking or telecommunications knowledge a plus.
- High School education or GED. Post-secondary education a plus.
- Prior Project manager or Logistics training, education or experience preferred.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and desired salary range to email@example.com