THIS POSITION IS IN EAU CLAIRE, WI
Work for the company that gets it done! At Citon Computer Corporation we take the most complex technologies and simply make them solve our customers’ concerns. We are leaders in an industry known for leading all other industries, and we do whatever it takes to help our customers do whatever they want.
Citon is seeking a detail-oriented, customer service-focused candidate with advanced technical skills to join our team in a Senior Network Engineer role.
What you would be doing
• Consult with our customers and sales team to understand our customers’ operational and technology needs.
• Design, build and deploy technology solutions including servers, storage, networking, wireless, security and cloud.
• Provide ongoing support and maintenance of technology infrastructure for a wide variety of customers.
• Work with a team of talented engineers in multiple locations.Gain access to the latest technology solutions and training.
What you bring to the table
• Strong understanding of server, security, wireless, network infrastructure, systems and topologies that Citon sells and services
• Knowledge & experience with a minimum of 2 industry standard operating systems
• Knowledge and use of VMWare, MS Server Operating Systems required
• O365, SQL Server or Fortigate Firewall experience a plus
• Minimum 5 years IT experience
• Post-secondary education in related field desired
What we bring to the table
At Citon we provide a fast paced work environment offering the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of business technology in a collaborative, modern office space. No two days are ever the same! We offer competitive salary and a complete benefits package including:
• Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• HRA & HSA
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance