Work for the company that gets it done! At Citon Computer Corporation we take the most complex technologies and simply make them solve our customers’ concerns. We are leaders in an industry known for leading all other industries, and we do whatever it takes to help our customers do whatever they want.
Citon is seeking a detail-oriented, customer service-focused candidate with advanced communication skills to join our team in a full time Help Desk Engineer role.
What you would be doing
• Provide phone support to Citon customers, including remote desktop and server support
• Monitor and perform routine server health checks for maintenance customers
• Monitor service alerts from monitoring and management software, identify and resolve issues related to those alerts
• Review, follow-up on and complete assigned activity in ticketing system
• Monitor service board and ensure that tickets are worked within the customers’ Service Level Agreement and promised time line.
What you bring to the table
• Understand workstation, server, security, wireless, network infrastructure that Citon sells and services
• General knowledge of the Networking Service industry and products
• Minimum of 1 year computer/networking experience
• Strong written and excellent verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Post-secondary education in related a field.
What we bring to the table
At Citon we provide a competitive salary and a complete benefits package including:
• Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• HRA & HSA
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance