What are we looking for?
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overall supervision of the warehouse activities of Citon Computer Corporation, and its sister companies NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX Communications. The Warehouse Supervisor supports the sales, technical and logistics teams by coordinating deliveries, managing daily vehicle maintenance and logistics, and supports inventory management functions.
What you would do:
- Receiving merchandise for Citon, NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX
- Delivering merchandise for Citon, NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX
- General maintenance for Citon, NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX
- Cutting sleeves for NetTel
- Painting Fireproof boards for NetTel and NetGuard
- Fueling of Company Vehicles for Citon and NetTel
- Loading and Unloading Company Vehicles for NetTel
- Coordinating Deliveries, such as toners and other miscellaneous items for Citon
- General Upkeep for the building and grounds, ie. Mowing the grass, shoveling and snow blowing, etc.
- Tracking Inventory for Citon, NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX
- Coordinating vehicle maintenance for Citon, NetTel, and NetGuard
- Coordinating with technicians on deliveries for Citon, NetTel, and NetGuard
- Assist with NetTel orders
- Coordinate with Logistics Managers and other warehouse staff on regulatory inventory counts and reconciliation.
What we need:
- Excellent communication skills – clear, concise, positive attitude
- Must have an attention to detail
- Must be able to follow direction and ask questions where needed
- Must be self-reliant and reliable
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Willingness to take new tasks, learn new skills, and assist others
- Must maintain professional attitude and demeanor with customers and colleagues
- Strong problem solving abilities are required.
- Must be able to provide a clean driving record
- Familiarity with OSHA and DOT regulations, and commitment to a safe working environment.
- Physical requirement include sitting, standing, walking, lifting 50+ pounds, use of a ladder, and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products and be able to perform basic data entry accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience working in or supervising a warehouse for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must be willing and able to complete forklift certification
Other duties as required. Job description is subject to change based on customer and company’s changing needs.
What else do you get:
Our competitive compensation package includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability insurance, Simple IRA retirement plan, Flexible Spending Account, an HRA or HSA option, and a generous allotment of PTO and Holidays.