Report To: Logistics Manager Department: Accounting
Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Job Status: Full Time, Hourly
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for ensuring the behind the scenes responsibilities and duties of Citon Computer Corporation, and its sister companies NetTel, NetGuard, and Telcologix (here by known as TLX) are completed to the satisfaction of the Warehouse Manager.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving merchandise for Citon, NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX
- Delivering merchandise for Citon, NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX
- General maintenance for Citon, NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX
- Cutting sleeves for NetTel
- Painting Fireproof boards for NetTel and NetGuard
- Fueling of Company Vehicles for Citon and NetTel
- Loading and Unloading Company Vehicles for NetTel
- Coordinating Deliveries, such as toners and other miscellaneous items for Citon
- General Upkeep for the building and grounds, ie. Mowing the grass, shoveling, etc.
- Tracking Inventory for Citon, NetTel, NetGuard, and TLX
- Coordinating vehicle maintenance for Citon, NetTel, and NetGuard
- Coordinating with technicians on deliveries for Citon, NetTel, and NetGuard
- Assist with NetTel orders
- Other duties as required. Job description is subject to change based on customer and company’s changing needs.
- Excellent communication skills – clear, concise, positive attitude
- Must have an attention to detail
- Must be able to follow direction and ask questions where needed
- Must be self-reliant
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Must be reliable
- Willingness to take new tasks, learn new skills, and assist others
- Must maintain professional attitude and demeanor with customers and colleagues
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to provide a clean driving record
High School Diploma or GED.
If you’re ready to advance your career, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.