Help Make a Difference:
People use Technology. People Need Technology. There is no way around it – it is everywhere you look. At Citon Computer Corporation, we recognize the important role technology plays in everyday life and provide our customers with innovative and comprehensive IT solutions. We take technology seriously. In fact, it is our passion.
What we are looking for:
Are you an organized, reliable, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills? Do you have a tenacious attention to detail, with a focus on completing projects in a timely and accurate manner? This might be the right place to put your accounting skills to work. Citon is looking for someone who is trustworthy, can maintain confidentiality, and knows or is eager to learn about the technology industry.
What you’ll do:
- Auditing and entry of bills from vendors, contractors, partners, etc..
- Process monthly general ledger transactions
- Review application of payments from customer, and deposit checks.
- Review, audit and process credit memo from vendors
- Reconcile credit card statements within accounting system and prepare for payment.
- Process a variety of ACH transactions with multiple financial institutions.
- Review, process and submit sales tax for multiple companies, with multiple state agencies.
- Conduct regular internal audits of multiple systems and services to ensure billing is accurate
- Oversee end of month billing and closure processes.
- Process monthly reports with several vendors and partners
- Manage prepaid block agreements, including monthly reporting and communication with customers.
What we need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Attention to detail! Must be able to enter and review documentation to verify as complete and accurate.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task is required.
- Reliability in completion of tasks is imperative.
- Courteous and polite phone manner, ability to be professional while working with customers, vendors and co-workers while following existing policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle interruptions, changes and unrelated details with a “bring it on” attitude.
What we’d like:
- High School Diploma is required; post-secondary Accounting education and/or experience preferred.
- General computer knowledge, and familiarity with Word, Excel etc required; QuickBooks knowledge is a plus.
Our competitive compensation package includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability insurance, Simple IRA retirement plan, Flexible Spending Account, an HRA, and a generous allotment of PTO.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com