Hours: 45 hours per week
After Hours as Required
Job Status: Full Time, Salary
A Project Manager is responsible for internal and customer Project Management and Coordination. The Project Manager holds overall responsibility and authority over the planning, scheduling, communication, documentation and budget. Organizational skills, documentation, and excellent customer service skills are key requirements of the position for interaction with sales, engineering, customers, and third party organizations. The Project Manager is responsible for each project in its entirety until it is completed and fully processed.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet with internal NetTel, NetGuard, TLX, and Citon, staff to create work plans andtimelines for upcoming projects.
- Prepare project plans, timelines and budgets for customer and internal projects.
- Create and schedule work for NetTel and NetGuard jobs.
- Communicate project plans, timelines and budgets with NetTel and Netguard internalproject team and customer.
- Serve as central point of contact for all parties during entire project implementation.
- Manage change order process through entire project.
- Provide daily follow‐up on tasks and tickets assigned to project team, and confirm datesand assignments with third party organizations.
- Verify equipment, software and licensing arrival and location.
- Track the progress on work performed to ensure that open service tickets continuemoving forward to completion.
- Monitor project budget and alert project team if overages are anticipated.
- Review completed project tickets checking for completeness and accuracy; then mark asclosed.
- Complete project completion closure process, include review of individual time entriesand closure of project in CRM package, generation of service invoices, verification ofconfiguration record entry, and creation of project closure packets.
- Coordinate meetings between engineers and: salespeople, customers and vendors.
- Meet with Citon, and NetTel Project Managers and Director of Operations to reviewprojects, work flow, enhancements to process, etc.
- Attend weekly Project Management Meeting
- Provide pre‐sales support to sales team to help define and set scope of work and define budget and timeline for proposed projects.
Skills, Knowledge, Education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate in aclear and concise manner with customers, co‐workers and managers.
- Attention to detail is imperative. Must be able to enter and review documentation toverify as complete and accurate.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to balance quantity of work with quality of work is important.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi‐task is required.
- Reliability in completion of tasks is imperative.
- Must be self‐motivating, able to work independently.
- Courteous and polite phone manner, ability to be professional while working withcustomers, vendors and co‐workers while following existing policies and procedures.
- Ability to cope with interruptions, changes and unrelated details while maintainingappropriate priority of projects and tasks.Knowledge
Must have basic familiarity with computer hardware and software: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, general computer understanding.
Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints, and electrical schedules.
Any computer networking or telecommunications knowledge a plus.Education
High School education or GED. Post‐secondary education a plus.
Prior Project management, or Cable Technician education or experience is preferred.
Contact email@example.com to find out if Citon and NetTel are the perfect place for you!