Are you an outgoing, self-motivated, customer focused people person? Do you enjoy meeting new people and helping learn about their business? This might be the right place for you! Check out the career details below, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if Citon is the perfect place for you!
As an I.T. Sales Account Executive, we are seeking outgoing, responsible, independently driven achievers who will develop and build new relationships in our existing markets. This person is fearless, comfortable prospecting, and can help introduce Citon to new customers. In this role, each day will bring a new challenge – you will meet with new customers and be charged with understanding their needs and working with our exceptional technical team to design, build, and implement meaningful solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect new customers and make an average of 20 prospecting calls per week
- Schedule/attend associated follow-ups from each prospecting call
- Attend regular client facing events in the community
- Maintain a territory of accounts and create business strategies for entering new markets
- Bring a creative, fun edge to what you do, innovating and leading with solutions for our customers
Skills and Qualifications:
Our ideal candidate has a proven sales background, college degree, and:
- Is a self-motivated persistent individual with a strong desire to learn technology challenges and solutions
- Is able to absorb and learn new products and services quickly
- Exhibits an outgoing and positive attitude
- Has exceptional organizational abilities and consistent follow-up
- Can think creatively and strategically
- Understands the importance of superb time management skills
- Shows an ability to interact with customers in a cordial, professional and ethical manner
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understands and embodies the true meaning of teamwork
- Has basic computer proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products
Our competitive compensation package includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability insurance, Simple IRA retirement plan, Flexible Spending Account, an HRA or HSA, and a generous allotment of PTO.