Reports To: Inside Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
After Hours As Needed
Interested in cloud computing? Looking to bring your sales expertise to an innovative and fun organization ? Be part of a team that designs, deploys, and manages innovative technology solutions in an Enterprise-class data center with the best IT engineers in the region. Citon has excellent opportunities for talented individuals with sales expertise and a natural desire to exceed customer expectations.
An Account Manager is a client-facing sales position focused on a consultative approach, identifying and understanding customer business needs and working with Citon’s team to design creative technology solutions. Excellent customer service skills, ability to follow through and ability to work as a team is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect new customers and enter into Citon’s CRM package
- Update and maintain opportunities and activities in Citon’s order process system.
- Generate and present weekly sales report
- Schedule and run quarterly reviews for all managed services / monthly recurring customers.
- Schedule and run semi-annual technology meetings for all non-managed customers.
- Work with customers to create annual IT budgets
- Coordinate with Citon team to provide informational updates, security alerts, new product announcements, etc to provide value to existing and prospective customer base.
- Propose and sell annual licensing renewals, support contracts, etc.
- Process orders
- Provide proactive follow up on Order Processing (including entering part numbers, new customers, etc)
- Make an average of 5-10 prospecting calls per week.
- Mine existing business base to increase sales each year by a number to be determined per rep.
- Increase total number of accounts per year by a number to be determined per rep.
- Attend 1 networking event per month.
Skills and Qualifications:
It is essential that a Citon employee demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Effective organizational abilities and follow-up
- Creative Problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage time and accomplish goals and tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to interact with customers in a cordial and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform tasks set above
- Ability to work well with Citon staff and customers
- Ability to adhere to Citon’s business casual dress code
- Basic computer proficiency
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to learn technology challenges and solutions.
- Ability to learn new products and services quickly is essential.
- Outgoing and positive attitude is a must.
- Daily use of Citon’s CRM system, “ConnectWise” is mandatory. All potential sales opportunities should be documented in the system, with a next step “activity” scheduled.
- Opportunities must be updated on a weekly basis with an anticipated close date and probability of closure.
- All “won” opportunities must reference a marketing campaign.
- All customer contact, including proposal submission, sales meetings etc should be documented as an activity, and activities updated dated.
- All sales leads, whether from engineering team, lead generation campaign, or other source must be followed up on and customer contacted within 2 weeks. Beyond 2 weeks the lead moves to the house.
- New customer prospects will be labeled for the house until an actual sales is made, at which time the sales reps name will be referenced on the account.
- All sales specialists are expected to maintain expertise is a minimum of 1 subject area. Ongoing sales training, potentially on-site, and at home study, along with vendor certifications are expected on a regular basis.
- Formal performance reviews will be conducted during the third month of employment, after one year of service and once per year thereafter. Citon’s exclusive “report card” measurement tool will be used to evaluate performance in key areas.
Our competitive compensation package includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability insurance, Simple IRA retirement plan, Flexible Spending Account, an HRA, and a generous allotment of PTO.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com