Help Make a Difference:
People use Technology. People Need Technology. There is no way around it – it is everywhere you look. At Citon Computer Corporation, we recognize the important role technology plays in everyday life and provide our customers with innovative and comprehensive IT solutions. We take technology seriously. In fact, it is our passion.
What we are looking for:
Are you an extroverted, motivated, and self-disciplined person looking to get into sales? This might be the right fit for you to jump start your career. Citon is looking for someone who is passionate about technology, loves meeting people, and defines success by helping our customer better use and understand the changing technology landscape.
What you’ll do:
Assist and Support Account Manager
- Actively support Account Manager with the creation of new proposals, solutions design and client presentation materials.
- Manage sales pipeline within our CRM package
- Facilitate the sales order process by capturing all relevant documentation and approvals
- Collaborate with vendors, internal teams, and your Outside Solutions Specialist
Ensure our clients are consistently receiving our best, anything less is unacceptable
- Earn loyalty and trust through passionate customer service, helping to define the right solutions for our customers’ IT needs
- Communication is key to a successful partnership – being able communicate clearly and concisely is a must
- Customer visits and follow up communication are important – Show up and follow up. On time, every time. No Dropped balls
- Wow our customers by anticipating their needs and helping to design solutions with integrity, creativity, and dedication to their success
What we need:
- A big thinker – you can sit with a customer and see the bigger picture but have the ability to break it down into tactile tasks as needed, then execute upon them
- A willingness to learn – this is a fast paced and constantly evolving environment, being able to keep up is important so that we are always on the cutting edge of technology
- A passion for IT – this is what we do and we do it well. It excites and drives everyone who works here.
- A task master – you can multitask and feel comfortable handling constantly changing requests and needs
- A forward looking mindset – our customers depend on us, the ability to think proactively and with urgency when needed is imperative
- A positive extrovert – you see the glass as half full and don’t mind asking for a refill
- A time manager – time management skills that rival Dale Carnegie
What we’d like:
- A BA/BS degree in business, IT, or a related field
Our competitive compensation package includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability insurance, Simple IRA retirement plan, Flexible Spending Account, an HRA, and a generous allotment of PTO.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com