A Senior Network Engineer is an advanced level engineering position providing IT solutions with a focus on Firewalls, Security, and Wide Area Networking. Experience and expertise combined with commitment to outstanding customer service, we provide a rich and exciting environment for any individual looking to excel and learn in their field.
This position will work with Citon’s enterprise and commercial customers on firewalls, VPNs, Spam and content filtering, security auditing, risk assessments, wide-area networking and more. Excellent salary and benefits package.
- A Senior Network Engineer is an advanced level engineering position, requiring extensive technical expertise, a strong attention to detail, and high level diagnostic and problems solving skills.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the IT industry with a focus on wide area networking and security.
- Experience with Financial and Health Care industries a strong plus.
- Must enjoy traveling to and working with a variety of customers in the Twin Ports area, along with occasional regional travel.
- Industry certifications from vendors such as Cisco, Citrix or Secure Computing and/or industry neutral certifications such as CISSP preferred.
To Apply: send your resume, cover letter, and desired salary range to email@example.com