Reports To: Location General Manager Department: Sales
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm Job Status: Full Time
After Hours As Needed
Looking to bring your sales expertise to an innovative and fun organization? Be part of a team that designs, deploys, and manages and supports innovative physical security solutions with the best engineers in the region. NetGuard has excellent opportunities for talented individuals with sales expertise and a natural desire to exceed customer expectations.
A Security Solutions Consultant is a client-facing sales position focused on a consultative approach; identifying and understanding customer business needs and working with NetGuard’s team to design creative security solutions. Excellent customer service skills, ability to follow through and ability to work as a team are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect new customers and enter into NetGuard’s CRM package
- Update and maintain opportunities and activities in NetGuard’s order process system.
- Generate and present weekly sales report
- Schedule and run quarterly reviews for all managed services / monthly recurring customers.
- Work with customers to create annual budgets
- Coordinate with NetGuard team to provide informational updates, security alerts, new product announcements, etc to provide value to existing and prospective customer base.
- Process orders
- Provide proactive follow up on Order Processing (including entering part numbers, new customers, etc)
- Make an average of 5-10 prospecting calls per week.
- Mine existing business base to increase sales each year by a number to be determined per rep.
- Increase total number of accounts per year by a number to be determined per rep.
- Attend 1 networking event per month.
Skills and Qualifications:
It is essential that a NetGuard employee demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Effective organizational abilities and follow-up
- Creative Problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage time and accomplish goals and tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to interact with customers in a cordial and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform tasks set above
- Ability to work well with NetGuard staff and customers
- Ability to adhere to NetGuard’s business casual dress code
- Basic computer proficiency
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to learn technology challenges and solutions.
- Ability to learn new products and services quickly is essential.
- Outgoing and positive attitude is a must.
- Daily use of NetGuard’s CRM system, “ConnectWise” is mandatory. All potential sales opportunities should be documented in the system, with a next step “activity” scheduled.
- Opportunities must be updated on a weekly basis with an anticipated close date and probability of closure.
- All “won” opportunities must reference a marketing campaign.
- All customer contact, including proposal submission, sales meetings etc should be documented as an activity, and activities updated dated.
- All sales leads, whether from engineering team, lead generation campaign, or other source must be followed up on and customer contacted within 2 weeks. Beyond 2 weeks the lead moves to the house.
- New customer prospects will be labeled for the house until an actual sales is made, at which time the sales reps name will be referenced on the account.
- All sales specialists are expected to maintain expertise is a minimum of 1 subject area. Ongoing sales training, potentially on-site, and at home study, along with vendor certifications are expected on a regular basis.
- Formal performance reviews will be conducted during the third month of employment, after one year of service and once per year thereafter. NetGuard’s exclusive “report card” measurement tool will be used to evaluate performance in key areas.
Our competitive compensation package includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability insurance, Simple IRA retirement plan, Flexible Spending Account, an HRA, and a generous allotment of PTO.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com